Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy life

This few week
i was damn busy
busy for my assignment
busy for presentation
busy for test

i get my test marks 8.5/10 in my accounting test
i damn hate it
because of my careless
i loss that 1.5 marks!
i hate myself very much!!!

my MQA's presentation is damn shit!!!
my leader is talking nonsense at all...
he just like a clown
let people laugh at him

i also busy outing with my friends..
we alway go for movie
having lunch together

that is a case let me feel very shame...><
i go to restaurant with my friends
he cheat me that the food is not spicy
and he ask me go try to taste
damn it!!!
after i try,that is super spicy
make me need drink water faster at that time
and because of my emergency
i make the glass fall down and broke it...
that make me feel very shame
i really need a hole to keep my head inside in that time...><

In this busy life
i know many thing
i found out one's true self of my friend
some of the friend that you look very high on them
they maybe not the best
but some friends that you look them very low
they could be the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment