Tuesday, March 2, 2010

excited

2day offday again
1st i go gurney buy my favourite thg
ten ten ten ten...
is mickey brand d shoe
wakakaka
original price is rm159
it has 50% discount

c...
let my shoe solo 1st...
so sui~~~~~~~~

is green n white colour
but dun misunderstand
i am nt green brand
haha
i c liao got buy d

i take 2gether wif my shoe
juz 1 word can describe my shoe
tat is "sui"~~~~~~~~~~~

take again..
really sui sui sui
wakakakaka

after tat i follow my biao jie
go butterworth d outlet
1st go sunway carnival mall d
after visit our brand d outlet
i go 4 shopping
there very small
i juz use 20 minutes
i walk finish liao
i go thr d popular
bcoz really nothing 2 do
i buy liao 1 book about psychology d
nana...
my biao jie c tiok me but tis book
she say me unnormal
bcoz of tat control d word
she say me bian tai
bcoz i 1 control ppl
=.=
wat a silly peli...


2nd
we go jusco(seberang perai) thr d outlet
thr got 1 staff
promise 1 2 treat me 20 pieces roti canai
on d skype
roti canai no liao
he chg 2 secret recipe d cake
its chocolate flavour
i most lik d
he is so gud
his name call zul
(i pay bek he by post his name on my blog)
haha...
after tat
i oso shopping at thr
i buy 1 shirt at jefferson
after cny liao
i ko keep buy thg
wan bankrupt liao...
js is d shortform 4 jefferson lah

T.T
i adi use 2++ 2day liao
$$$ fly liao
but very excited while during buy thg tat i lik
wakakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment